Assess Treat and Recover
How Do I Know If I or a Loved One Has a Problem?
If someone you know is experiencing any of these symptoms, they may have an alcohol use disorder. The more symptoms the person exhibits, typically the higher the severity of the addiction. Call Wyoming Recovery to discuss what treatment plan is right for you.
Signs of alcohol use disorder (alcohol addiction) include:
- Drinking for more or longer than intended
- Wanting to stop drinking, but being unable to succeed
- Spending a lot of time drinking, or recovering from the after-effects
- Drinking interferes with personal or professional obligations
- Continuing to drink even after recognizing consequences
- Increasing risk of injury due to drinking
- Experiencing tolerance
- Experiencing withdrawals when not drinking
- Drawing back from activities or hobbies
- Continuing to drink even if it causes friction in relationships
- Continuing to drink even if it causes mental health issues, like anxiety or depression
Alcohol Addiction Treatment
Detox, Residential, PHP and Outpatient Services
Wyoming Recovery’s team of experts utilize medical evidenced-based programming along with the 12-steps, individual, family and group therapy, acupuncture, nutrition for total wellness. Qualify for Same Day Admission. Call now and speak to our specialized admissions team.