Wyoming Recovery Provides Residential Care
Each person approaches their path to recovery differently. Wyoming Recovery is aware that one size fits all treatment does not work. Contact us now to reach one of our admission specialists. We are happy to meet with you to evaluate your needs and customize a program to help you maintain a healthy, alcohol and drug-free lifestyle.
The Philosophy for Wyoming Recovery’s Residential Program
Wyoming Recovery offers personalized one-on-one care in a quaint, 17-bed inpatient licensed and accredited rehabilitation facility located in the heart of Casper, WY. We are committed to providing high-quality, evidence-based treatment services at an affordable price. With its principles serving as a foundation, we have assisted thousands of patients in their battles to overcome addiction and achieve sobriety. Our licensed medical staff, which is affiliated with the Wyoming Medical Center, offers a comprehensive continuum of care. Our services include detoxification, treatment of withdrawal symptoms, and intensive outpatient support after your stay.
Call Wyoming Recovery for Detox or Residential Care Today
Wyoming Recovery Detox and residential program provides 24/7 round-the-clock access to medical and clinical care. If you are suffering from addiction and need intensive help, contact our facility in Casper, WY. We will perform a thorough evaluation of your situation and determine a recovery plan that will help you achieve goals. Our licensed experts are committed to putting you on the path to a healthy lifestyle, call us today.
What to Bring
- Records/Information: (as applicable) Bring all mental health or substance dependency assessment test recommendations previously completed, include any information on treatment by another facility, psychiatrist, psychologist, or counselor for residential, individual or group therapy. Bring most recent medical records for acute, chronic or recurring conditions currently being treated.
- Primary and/or Secondary Insurance Card(s)
- Medications: All current medications and over the counter vitamins. Patients should come with at least a 30-day supply of any medications they are currently taking with full pharmacy labels intact. If you have less than a 30-day supply, bring prescription and money.
- Personal Toiletries: Patients should provide any needed items such as alcohol-free shampoo, conditioner, body soap, deodorant, toothpaste, hairbrush or comb, hairdryer, shaving items, and feminine hygiene products.
- Clothing: Up to 5 Comfortable, modest clothing, appropriate for the weather, with no addictive paraphernalia or advertisements. Wyoming Recovery provides towels and bedding, but patients are responsible for washing their own clothes in Wyoming Recovery’s washers and dryers.
- Spending Money: Patients should bring a minimum of $25 for essentials that need to be replaced, and trips for shopping.
What Not to Bring
- Pocket Knives/Weapons
What to Expect
- Cell phone: If a cell phone is brought to treatment, it will be checked in and held, with use allowed during specified times.
- Transportation: Wyoming Recovery will provide transportation to all scheduled off-site activities and appointments. If a vehicle is brought, the keys will be checked in.
- Food: Wyoming Recovery provides residential clients with three meals a day.
- Recreation: There are a variety of onsite and nearby indoor and outdoor recreational activities, including leisurely hikes on Casper Mountain, tours of area museums and arts centers, and trips to the river, lake and the Casper Recreation Center.
- As a resident inpatient, there is twenty-four-hour access to medical care.
- WR Staff Is Small: 23 full-time and 2 part-time employees, plus several contract professionals. This staff serves a client population of up to 17 Residential, 30 Intensive Outpatients and numerous Continuing Care clients.
- Through evidence-based medicine, we can offer high-quality, comprehensive and cost-effective treatment for alcohol and drug problems.